Longcoated German Shepherds
Welcome to the Longcoated German Shepherds Forum.
Welcome to the Longcoated German Shepherds Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners & admirers of Longcoated German Shepherds.

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park?   Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:54 am

oh fantastic,we will clear the place out i think lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park?   Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:54 am

Also someone coming from gsd rescue forum :lol: :lol:

This is going to be great lol!
I cant wait to see peoples faces as they come towards us all lol!
Or there backs as they walk away lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park?   Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:51 am

According to the last weather forcast I saw it should stay dry for Saturday sunny I'm really looking forward to all these sheps being together, it will be great Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 55150 doggy laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park?   Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Can i just apologise for my garlic breath tomorrow Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 217967
The garlic bread was gorgeous tonight but it will still be with me tomorrow lol!

At least i will be easy to recognise Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 217967
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park?   Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Tanya wrote:
Can i just apologise for my garlic breath tomorrow Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 217967
The garlic bread was gorgeous tonight but it will still be with me tomorrow lol!

At least i will be easy to recognise Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 217967

Tanya, I had roasted garlic at a lunch we went to today, so we can be smelly together lol! at least it will keep the vampires away Shocked I'm sure none of the doggies will care one little bit Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 238240
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park?   Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:42 pm

I'll bring the mints for me and you then lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park?   Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:33 am

I've been waiting for today all week just like a kid waits for Christmas, telling all my elderly patients at the nursing home about it but it looks like we won't be able to make it after all Sad I will probably have a sulk on all day today but it's just that the distance from Lisa's Dad (who lives with us), the 5+ hour drive and all plus our dog car isn't really a cert. for making the distance... It was along shot at best and I even prayed for the sun (partly cloudy was the best the could do) but it's a nice dry day for you all. So everyone have fun today and please take lots of photos! We will just have to experience the walk through you. *runs off blubbering*

Have fun and maybe we'll see you all on a future walk.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Fido
Fido
Martin

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park?   Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:00 am

Kirt & Lisa,
Sorry you cant make it, i will be taking tons of photos so PM me with your details and i can send you a disc with all the pics on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arianorthampton.com

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park?   Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:38 am

Will do Martin thanks for that Yes living down here on the coast really has it's drawbacks you know...

Mostly it's that everything is so far away, and the walks are the one thing we can't do on the net lol

I'll send our address to you later, have fun m8

Kirt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park?   Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:27 am

Were all ready Yes Yes Yes

Lacey and Larson are full of themselves this morning , they definately know were off out lol!

Think i'll be leaving at about 12.30 , im sure you'll hear us before you see us , Larsons a barker in the car Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park?   Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else 4 the Next LCGSD walk..Sat 24th Jan Sywell Park?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2